$200 Per Night and Up | Book Now - Condominium
2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom, Sleeps 4
Located at 1330 Ocean Drive, direct view from each bedroom and the living room. The beach is just across the street. Situated on the famous Ocean Drive at 1330 the flat belongs to ‘The Netherland’ a well known Art Deco building. It was built in 1936 and recently renovated. Thanks to the beautiful sea view and the near beach situated just across the street away this is the perfect place to spend your holiday. It’s location on the famous Miami Beach Strip is just one block from the Versace Mansion and within walking distance to many restaurants and nightclubs. Just 1/2 a mile to lincoln road and 1 mile to the convention center.
Parking: This property does not come with parking. There are four complimentary parking spaces in front of the building but it does work of a first come first serve basis. Other options are a city parking garage around the corner from the building, rates are $1 per hour or metered street parking.
We highly recommend this to guests who are interested in being on the most popular strip of restaurants, bars and nightclubs. Beach by day, party by night. This is also great for families as this is one of the only buildings on Ocean drive that are kid friendly.
Building Amenities. The building offers complimentary:
- Guest Parking (First come first serve)
- 24/Hr Security
- Lobby Area with wifi
- Onsite restaurant and bar
- Located on the world famous “Ocean Drive”
- Directly across the street from the beach
- 1 mile from Whole foods Supermarket supermarket
- 1 mile from Miami Beach Convention Center and Lincoln road
- Within walking distance to South Beach’s bars and clubs
- Across the street from Lummus Park
- 1st bedroom: King bed
- 2nd bedroom: Queen bed
- Additional: Sofa bed in living room